Friday, August 19, 2005

Cheaters never prosper

As mentioned in my posting on 7/23/05, I play Scrabble by myself to help keep my mind sharp and maintain a decent vocabulary. I no longer say, “I’m tarp as a shack.” and mean it.

Actually, I play with 3 imaginary opponents who are all beating me in the Rankings as calculated by the Scrabble software program. You can't imagine how this ticks me off.

I play for all three people, as well as myself, so how can I be ranked at the bottom? I cheat - obviously not well, but still, I cheat. I've won more games than anybody else, I have higher scores than most of the other players, I own the game and the computer. How can I be ranked last?

To counteract this, I brought in a new player. Her name is Julie and she's a skinny blonde. I can't stand her. After playing 4 games, she ranks at the top and I'm still at the bottom. I made her and I can break her. If she doesn't start throwing a few games, she's history.

I think I'll bring in Fifi. If I can't beat a poodle, I'm going to switch games. Maybe Solitaire.

No comments: