Saturday, November 10, 2007

What time is it anyway?

I keep hearing commericials with Christmas themes on TV and I wonder why, then I remember it's almost the middle of November and only a month till the Holidays.

I'm not sure why I lost track of time. I think I can blame it on (1) daylight saving time, (2) global warming, (3) stress, (4) maturity, or (5) old age.

  1. Daylight saving time has thrown off my inner clock forever.
  2. It used to snow in October, but this October the temperature in the mid-west soared and dipped around the 80's. How was I supposed to know it was fall when everybody was running around in shorts?
  3. If all you can think about is how you're going to make it another year at work without walking off the jobs, you don't have time to pay attention to the changing months. It's better not to talk about time.
  4. I'm mature now. Going back to school, halloween, Christmas vacation - they're all celebrations in the past.
  5. Yeah, I'm old. But I'm not that old.

No comments: