Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

I bought a new Wii exercise game today: Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010.  Because it was in the clearance aisle at Target, that's why.

Either I still have a cold or I have fall allergies.  It's a toss up as to which one has my nose alternately dammed up or running like a spring creek after the first thaw.  Doesn't matter which it is, the oxygen flow to my brain and lungs is impeded, blocked, non-existent.

You may be wondering what that has to do with Jillian Michaels Fitness Utimatum 2010.  Well, those are my excuses as to why I gave up after 24 minutes.  It took me 15 minutes to get started.  Then I ran with her for 5 minutes.  She did mention something at the end of the jog about me not being committed.  Or maybe she said You should be committed. 

Anyway, I survived that so I went on to try the lunge kick.  Nobody told me I had to be co-ordinated to play with Jillian. 

I was always standing on the left foot when the left foot was supposed to be kicking or I was kicking with the right foot when it was supposed to be lunging or both feet were trying to go back when one was supposed to go foreward.  And lets not talk about the push-ups at all. 

And you know what?  She didn't put a Quit button or I Give Up button or Panic button  on the game.  Jillian expects you to just keep going till you drop.

Here's a tip: if you pull the plug, she'll quit.

I really need a nap.

No comments: