Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Complaining

It's what old ladies do best.

I have a cold.  (That's complaint # 1.)

I finally felt well enough to go to the store to buy some cough medicine yesterday.  I had to show my driver's license to buy it which irritated me for several reasons.   One reason is that the law says you have to show ID to buy dextromethorphan if you're under 18.  Trust me, I look like I'm closer to 118 than I do 18.

I bought the wrong cough medicine.  I can't take dextromethorphan. 

Look!  I got 3 complaints out of one incident.  I think that's enough for one post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's funny is that over the weekend when I was in Milan, I really realized how older Italian ladies always seem like they are complaining when they talk. I first got a taste of it when my mom had her older Italian lady friend come over and they'd talk (more like complain) for hours. You made this post sound like a younger person would pull something like that...I'd totally buy the wrong medicine haha.