Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Wrong Side

Sometimes I feel like I slid down the wrong side of the hill and have to climb back up.  Sometimes it's because I haven't grown up yet and did something stupid and sometimes it's because I'm old and my body isn't able to sit on the top of a hill. 

Shoot, today I can barely prop myself up against the side of the hill much less climb to the top and sit there.  It all started when I was picking out a card at Hallmark Saturday and "injured" my back or hip or both.  (You know you're getting old when lifting a greeting card causes bodily injury.) 

And before you smart alecks ask, No, it wasn't a get well card.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your reactions part. and this post was funny. I like funny. I am sick of my fashion blogs which I follow, they bore me now. If you are interested in reading about a whole 'nother generation, I am an undergrad currently interning abroad for credits! llluxury.blogspot.com

Mo said...

I read your blog - It sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Your postings were very readable so I was surprised to read that you don't/didn't think you liked writing. You have a flair for it. I also got the impression that you're quite the talker, but I could be wrong. I have to go to work now but this evening I'll check out your other blog.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your response! I'm glad you got an idea of who I am through what I've written: I still don't like writing, hence I never spell check my blogs, and I am quite that talker. I like to write the way I talk.
I appreciate your most recent post, I am currently going through the get swabbed website. :)