Saturday, August 13, 2011

Click Here

Sometimes I click on the Next Blog button at the top of the blog just to see what I can see.  There is some kind of algorithm that selects which blogs you see, and I don't have any idea what the algorithm uses to decide what would interest me.

Some days I only get blogs written in other languages.  I can't read any other language but English, but sometimes they have interesting pictures.

One time it was mommy blogs with a lot of twins and even a set of quadruplets. 

Today it was food related.  I enjoyed Food Fight, and next there was Tough and Buff , which had a picture of a little girl catching chickens (which I did a lot of when I was a little girl and lived on a chicken farm), and then one on spicy Indian food with complicated looking recipes but I won't give you a link to that one because the host irritated me in more ways than one.

The Next Blog, Dee Happy World, was about the Lion King Musical and had nothing to do with food, but coincidentally was simultaneously written in two languages.

And so 2 more hours have passed without one minute of housework getting done. 

I am soooooo good at not doing housework.

No comments: