Friday, August 12, 2011

Now I see it

Now you don't.

I drove my invisible car to work and back home again today and have most of the week.  Like the Emperor's New Clothes to the Emperor, it's not invisible to me - I can see it, touch it, hear it, wonder if it's ever going to rain enough to wash the dust off it.  But ...

And it's a big but  (Hey, I just got that!)

To other drivers, my car must be invisible and when I'm riding it, I myself can not be seen.  Why else would people make right turns at stop lights in front of my moving car?  Every day?  Several times a day?

Sometimes I'm tempted to speed down the highway in my invisible car.  If I could only see the faces of the state troopers who clocked an invisible vehicle going 90 miles an hour.

1 comment:

vergeliadavis said...

That's funny, I definitely feel your pain. Sometimes it seems as if people get in their car with those things on their face that people use to make horses look straight ahead lol