Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I blame Bill - I blame Bill for everything

I just tried to access one of my email accounts, but it wouldn't let me in. It told me I needed to sign up and after numerous unsuccessful tries to sign in I tried to sign up, but it told me I couldn't sign up because I was already signed in. I thought this might be a sign I need to change email accounts.

Sometimes working with machines is very frustrating. There's nobody to yell at when things go wrong with my computer so I yell at Bill. I know he doesn't care. If he cared, I wouldn't have to mortgage the house to pay for old software.

But I like blaming him anyway. I like directing my witty/sarcastic/snotty remarks to a real face, instead of some unknown entity that cares even less than Bill.

So Bill - WHAT THE HASH E LUL SQUARED DID YOU DO TO MY EMAIL THIS TIME?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he heard you and is trying to make a "cheaper" version to mess up more. This would create a need to buy his fix it program.