Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The F Word

The F key on my computer keyboard has decided to work only part of the time. The left shift key started goofing off sometime ago, but I have managed to work around it since there is a shift key on the right. This occasionally makes for an odd typing rhythm so I find myself contemplating the advisability of emulating eleanor pearce bailey in which case I could eschew the use of capital letters completely.

The F key though is a different matter. There is only one F key to a keyboard. When it goes, every F word goes too.

This may expand my vocabulary even faster than the Scrabble games. I could write "my approximately six attractively adorned aviarian acquaintances" in place of "my ive ine eathered riends".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was going to be naughty! Hey I did not use an "f" too.

Anonymous said...

Get your mind out of the gutter - would I use "the" F word?