Monday, February 19, 2007

Hackers

Did I tell you I was sick? I've been sick for two weeks and I still feel awful. Nobody cares because everybody else is sick too. My co-workers, my cousins, strangers, everybody is sick, getting sick, or getting over being sick.

Even Kelly Ripa (from Live! with Regis & Kelly) has this nasty winter malady. I saw her on TV this morning. I don't know what she's taking for her cold, but I want some. She had a glazed over look in her eyes and a smile plastered on her face. She was able to function (more or less) but she was feeling no pain so I doubt if she cared one way or the other.

That's how I want to feel until this goes away. Just smack that stupid smile on my face and prop me up in a corner til spring. I'm tired of coughing till my side aches, I'm running low on tissues, I'm sick of looking at soup for breakfast, lunch, and supper, and I'm bored with wearing pajamas 24 hours a day.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go take a nap now. I'm already dressed for it.

No comments: