Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Weekend

This is Super Bowl weekend 2007. I mention it because it's a big deal in Indianapolis this year. The Indianapolis Colts are playing the Chicago Bears. Good for them. I think Peyton Manning and Coach Dungy seem like genuinely nice guys and it's nice to see nice guys win.

But... I don't like football. I don't like professional sports. So I'm over that subject.

I got bit on that little area beteen the nose and the lip yesterday. I guess it was a bite - I was eating lunch and could feel a bump like a hive beginning there. I went into the bathroom to check it out in the mirror and thought "Oh, that doesn't look too bad." Then I turned to leave and caught sight of a profile view. Holy Schamoly! It looked like I had a second nose!

It's cold here this weekend. Sky, our mailman in Florida, would say that it was because of all the people from Indianapolis and Chicago going to Miami for the Souper bowl. They are causing a draft from the frigid north. When they come back they'll "open up the southern gates" and it will get warmer again. If you don't believe it - just wait till Tuesday or Wednesday and let me know if the temperature is still in single digits out there.

Speaking of states, here is a fun little game to test your geography knowledge. Just place the 48 contiguous U.S. states in their proper position before th time runs out. Third Grade Geography Test

The "e" on my computer is only working when it feels like it. I have to watch closely as I type or it will look like this: Th " " on my computr is only working whn it fls lik it. I hav to watch closly as I typ or it will look lik this. Do you know how many times you have to type "e" in a normal paragraph?

No comments: