Monday, September 17, 2007

Heebie Sheebie TeeVee

The new television season starts next week. What a bunch of stinkers! If the shows are as bad as they sound I may have to give up watching TV altogether. At my age, I'm too tired to turn the pages of a book most evenings so I don't know what I'm going to do to amuse myself from 8 to 12 every evening. I may have to start going to bed earlier.

Let's see now

Monday I can choose between Dancing with the Stars (unless we need to change the title to "Dancing with the Has-Beens), How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men (which I like when it's not too risque, but there was one season when it was too mediocre.)

Tuesday, we got NCIS across from Biggest Loser.

Wednesday, I got nothin'

Thursday, I got nothin'

Friday, Women's Murder Club is across from Vegas (this year with Tom Selleck!)

Saturday, there's football & "encores" (ie - repeats of shows you didn't want to watch during the week. Remember the "good old days" when they actually showed well written, well acted comedies on Saturday night?)

Hmmmmm, I wonder why people don't watch television anymore. Do you get the feeling that somebody doesn't want us to watch?

No comments: