Monday, May 12, 2008

Seven

My new upstairs neighbor has an annoying exercise routine. I have yet to see this person so I don't know if it's a man or woman. Doesn't matter - it's annoying either way. To make this more readable, I'm going to call him/her Sam.

Sam walks in the upstairs apartment. To be more specific, Sam walks in the living room which is just over my living room. Sometimes it's at 7 in the morning, sometimes it's after 10 at night. This morning it was at 8:30.

None of my business, you say? HA! Sam walks just over my head and trods with a heavy foot. In the evening, I can't hear the television. In the morning, I can't concentrate on my work.

And to make it worse, Sam walks 7 steps forward and 7 steps back, 7 steps forward and 7 steps back, 7 steps forward and 7 steps back. Get the picture? For 10 - 30 minutes, it's 7 steps forward and 7 steps back.

I want to scream, "For sanity's sake, dance a little! Hop! Skip! Be daring - try 10 little steps forward and 6 big steps back!"

No comments: