Friday, June 25, 2010

7 steps to financial freedom

I went on-line shopping last weekend and when I went to check out I had the choice to have it delivered to my home for $7 or pick it up at the nearest store.  Since I pass within a half-mile of the store every day I decided to save money and stop on my way home.

First, I got an email from the company saying my package had arrived at the store only a couple of days after I had placed my order, but I had to print an email off my computer and produce a pictue ID before the store would let me have the package.
Second, my printer didn't work so I decided to print it off at work.
Third, at work I couldn't remember my password to get into the email to print it so I had to wait till I got hme and try my printer again.
Fourth, I re-installed my printer and produced a paper copy of the email,
Fifth, I had to wait 2 days before I was able to stop at the store.
Sixth, they didn't want to see the email copy or a picture I.  They seemed to think that was a silly idea.
Seventh, I spent $75 on other merchandise while I was in the store.

But I saved $7 on postage.

No comments: