Sunday, June 27, 2010

What I Did This Weekend

I started a new blog today.  Check it out.  Wii is At the Top of the Hill  There's not much there yet, but there might be later this week.

I also learned some cool stuff to do with Microsoft PowerPoint.  I probably can't use the cool stuff at the fuddy-duddy Dumass Corp where I work, but sometimes I can slip things past them.  Check out the free templates at Microsoft Office.com to get some ideas of your own,  Don't miss Duarte's Five Rules for Creating Great Presentation.  I think some of the effects are only available in PowerPoint 2010, but I got some animation ideas that I can use in earlier versions.

I walked 5 miles with the Walk It Out Wii game yesterday.   And I'm learning most of the words to Black Eyed Peas' Boom Boom Pow.   Makes me miss  bubble gum music.

No comments: