Saturday, July 23, 2011

And the complaining continues

I have a lot to complain about.  Doesn't mean I'm not grateful for my blessings.  One of my blessings is that I have a lot to complain about.

This heat is terrible.  I'm not used to daily 90 - 100 degrees heat and I don't like it.  I am truly grateful that I have central air conditioning and that I can afford to run it.   I worry about the people who don't and can't or won't. 

I'm still ill.  I have a cough and a wheeze that just won't go away.  They are getting better but about once a day a coughing spasm hits, bruising my ribs, and wearing me out.  I stayed home from work yesterday as I just didn't feel right.  My scalp hurt and I felt dauncy.

I don't think I mentioned that the stupid jerk at work is also arrogant and obnoxious.   He's also a bully.  Some of the younger staff have indicated that they find some of his emails overly-aggressive and that they make them uncomfortable and uneasy.   Management is aware of this, but claim they can't fire him and they haven't disciplined him so it continues.   Nobody should have to work in an office where they feel afraid.  I'm not smart enough to be afraid of bullies in the workplace.  Afraid I'll get so apoplectic that I'll have a stroke, but I'm not afraid of him.

There's three complaints.  Probably more than enough, but I could go on.  There's always daylight saving time.  It's already beginning to inconvenience me this summer.   There's always other co-workers.  They all irritate me.  (I irritate myself sometimes, so that's no big feat.)

No comments: