Sunday, August 05, 2012

I'm befuddled

Does anybody know if one can be fuddled?  Or can you only be befuddled?

I just looked it up.  I wanted to know that last month and didn't have time them to check.  So for those who care, fuddle is a word.  It can be a noun (a state of confusion or intoxication) or a verb (to make confused or intoxicated; to drink)  The Urban Dictionary also has a dirty definition, but we won't go down that road. 

I went to the eye doctor last week and my eyes have been uncomfortable ever since.  I think they did something to my glasses like throw them out of alignment.  And all the bright lights made my eyes hurt, and they still don't feel right.  I need cataract surgery but I didn't care for the surgeon I saw.  I admit I only saw him for 5 minutes, if that, so I don't have much to go on.  Which is one of the reason I don't like him.  I think he could have at least pretended he cared about me as a patient and not just a check.

And it's not a good time for me to have surgery.  If there is a good time.
But I need the surgery - sooner rather than later.
But I can wait if I have to.

So I'm befuddled.  I guess I'll get over it.  I always do.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Surgery is a dirty word for me. I'm scared of doctors and surgeons cutting into me!