Saturday, August 25, 2012

I've Made Up My Mind

I decided not to have the cataract surgery right now so I called and cancelled soon after I wrote the last post.  The woman who took the call pretended to be nice, but she hung up on me before I was finished.  I just don't like that clinic's vibes if you know what I mean. 

Onto other better news:

I'm retiring from the Dumass Corp. next week.  I'm 99.9% happy about it (HA! I'm ecstatic!), but the other 0.1% is worried about money.  If I live too long I may run out of money.  That's not much of a financial plan - die before you run out of money.  (I'm kidding.  Sort of.)

This last month has been a little hectic - at the Dumass office and at home , but I figure I can rest in September.  And October.  And November.  And - oh, you know where I'm going with this.








2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like an awesome plan! I didn't plan on quitting my job, I just did it. Too many toxic people getting to me. And their drama.

Mo said...

I quit jobs frequently when I was younger - whenever I got sick & tired of a job or management ticked me off. I think it was the only way I kept my sanity. I probably should have learned better ways to cope. But some people are so stupid there's just no working with them. I hope you find what you're looking for Shannon.