Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The way things are

I thought I'd have more time to post once I retired, but you probably noticed I haven't.  I do have more time but I waste most of it because there's always more waiting for me around the corner so there's no need to worry about using it up. 

I see things on the Internet that I'd like to discuss but then I get distracted by articles on such important things as the 10 stupidest criminals and that leads me to the 10 smartest dogs video and then to an article on the state of toilet facilities in other countries which leads to the depressed economy in some country with 247 inhabitants, 239 cell phones, 198 televisions, 12 toilets and 5 jobs.  There's so much input that my mind can't remember anything at all, much less any one thing. 

I'm a little groggy this morning.  I went to bed early so I could get up at a decent time, but I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep for what felt like hours then just as I was finally drifting off I think my neighbor upstairs fell out of bed. Or maybe his dog jumped out of bed.  Whatever.  It woke me up so I got up.  Now I'm ready for a nap.  And I haven't even had my breakfast yet.

No comments: