Friday, April 15, 2005

Looking for a new job?

I worked as a nurse for several years, but I just didn’t have the patience for the job.

I was a cowboy for a short while, till the boss caught me horsing around.

I thought I wanted to be a plumber, but I found the job too draining.

I shined as an astronomer until I mooned my manager.

I once thought I had found my calling as a telephone operator.

I wanted to be a butcher, but found I couldn’t cut it.

I tried to be a professional nanny, but couldn’t stop kidding around.

I worked as a carpenter till I got bored.

I didn’t have the sense to be a banker.

I used to work at the IRS, but the job was too taxing.

I worked as a piano salesman until somebody changed the keys and I couldn’t get in the office.

I got fired from my job with the circus because I couldn’t quit clowning around.

I tried to be a real estate agent but could never land a job.

I tried to be a pilot but could never land a job.

I work as a secretary when the boss is short-handed.

I tried to be a seamstress, but felt hemmed in.

I tried to be a tailor, but didn’t fit in.

I trained to be an engineer.

I used to be a data analyst, but I knew my days at that job were numbered so I left to be an investigator. I got fired when the manager discovered I didn’t have a clue what I was supposed to do.

No comments: