Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's about time--- again

I have tried to log into blog several times this week, but couldn't get through. Now, I can't remember what I had to say. My memory isn't what it used to be. Not that I can remember what it used to be.

The electric went out again at my place. I found all my clocks blinking when I came home from work on Thursday. I set them all and then took a shower. While I was showering I closed my eyes when I dumped some stuff on my hair. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see a thing. I thought I'd gone blind, but then I realized that the electricity had gone out again.

I finished most of my shower in the dark with only one mishap. I dropped my soap and there was no way I could find it in total darkness so I was afraid to move lest I step on it. I didn't. And the lights came on in time for me to finish rinsing off.

Then I dried off and reset the clocks. There is some kind of rule in this town that says I have to reset my clocks twice every time I have to do it once. Just wait till Daylight Saving Time is over for the year and I have to set my clocks back in November. I'll be complaining then that the electricity went out a few days later and I had to reset my clocks again.

My cousin pointed out that I could put back-up batteries in most of my clocks and not have to worry about re-setting them.

But then what would I blog about?

No comments: