Saturday, December 19, 2009

It snowed today and it's cold and it's dreary. In case you didn't notice. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm not really complaining.

"Why?" you may ask if you know that I'm a grumpy old lady who lives to complain about anything and everything.

"Why? Well, I'm glad you asked" I reply happily. "Let me tell you why."

  1. I just realized that it's only 2 more months until I can start saying "It's almost spring".
  2. We didn't get a foot of snow like some regions of the country.
  3. I didn't get stuck in the Channel tunnel between England and France like some people did today. For hours! HOURS Many without water, food, heat, or lights. I could almost scream thinking about it. I hope they managed to sleep through it.
  4. I watched one of my Christmas presents after lunch - a DVD set with 150 old TV detective shows. So far I've only watched one disc so I have about 130 shows to go.
  5. This evening I can watch another present - a DVD set with 150 old Westerns. Whooeee! I'll be in cowboy heaven. All I need now is a 10 gallon hat, a horse, and a saloon.

No comments: