Sunday, December 06, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

It's cold outside! I know it's December and winter is only a few weeks away, but it's COLD! Ten to fifteen degrees colder than normal and December in Indiana ain't that hot to start with.

It's making the arthritis in my wrist come alive. It has to be the cold. I don't do enough work to aggravate it.

At least we have sunshine. Indiana's November tend to be bleak and dreary - gray in color from the sky to the dead grass. December, on the other hand, has several days of sunshine in a row. It's cold, but the sun helps mitigate this a few degrees.

At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

This year December is also giving us a Blue Moon. I always thought a blue moon was when it had that blue aura around it, but actually a blue moon is the second full moon in the same month. Learn something everyday, don't you?

Even when you're as old as me.

No comments: