Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have a headache

And do you know why I have a headache?

Trust me. I have a right to have a headache.

The door of the overhead bin fell on my head last night as I was hurrying to go home from the Dumass Company. I'm sure it made a loud thud when it hit, and I know I made a very loud noise just before I said "I think I have a concussion." There was only one other person in the office at the time so there was no one to rush to my side to check for bleeding, bumps, and bruises.

Sure, that "one other person" who was sitting 12 feet from my desk as the stars were twirling around my head could have at least asked, "Are you alright?" but I doubt if she could sympathize with a head injury. She's on the "management team" so you know she keeps her head where it's always well protected. Even the sunshine can't reach it.

No comments: