Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nothing to say

I've nothing to say. Oh, all right, I have plenty to say. I'm just too lazy to write about it. This isn't easy you know. It cuts into my doing-nothing-at-all time; and I think I have a blister on my index finger from typing.

I'm taking two on-line courses this term. One on Technical Writing and one called "Listen to Your Heart". There is a lot of homework in both, a lot of typing and, worst of all, the instructors expect you to actually think. Not just think up an answer, but to think about things.

My mind wanders when I try to think and it's not really safe to let it out alone like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it like to think?

Anonymous said...

It is dangerous to allow your mind to wander around willy-nilly.

I just wanted to say willy-nilly.

Anonymous said...

It was surprising to realize she was the sane one.