Friday, March 14, 2008

Stuff

It's blanket tossing season. That means that when I toss the blankets on the bed, the temperature goes up and when I toss them on the floor the temperature goes down.

People are so annoying. Today at work someone wanted to know why I didn't write "at least 3" instead of "more than 3" because more than 3 would have to be at least 4. Do you want to guess why I wrote "more than 3"? BECAUSE I MEANT MORE THAN 3! I didn't mean 3 or more, I meant more than 3. Some people think they know everything.

Which is really annoying to those of us who actually do.

I'm trying to talk Stephanie into painting her car plaid. Pink, green, and yellow plaid. She's game, but we have no idea how to go about it.

The current selection of TV shows is more crappy than usual. Even the local PBS has nothing but Give-Us-Money crap shows. Do you think the PBS boat is sinking? The station here has pledge drives going on with the same old tired shows at least 25% of the year and the rest of the time they have less and less regular programming that interests me.

That's enough stuff for today.

No comments: