Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some times .........

This has been some day. I have a pounding in my head and it feels like somebody buried a fist under my left shoulder blade.

When I went to work this morning, my car started with no problems but ...

the oil light was on. I'd just had my oil checked & it was ok and there was no puddle under the car so I decided it was just cold, but ...

about half a mile down the road, my car started to make squealing noises and the oil light was still on. I decided I'd take it to Goodyear or JiffyLube as they were next to each other but ...

before I'd got there the light had gone out and the car had stopped squealing so I went into work. For the first 2 miles everything was fine but then ....

the car started making funny noises again. I made it to the office OK, but ...

the computers were down again so I decided to take my car into the shop, since we couldn't get any work done and one of my coworkers volunteered to go with me and drive me back in her car so I put my coat back on and went back to the car, but ...

it wouldn't start. We thought it was probably the alternator so we called a tow truck and arrived at the car repaid shop that way, but ...

it wasn't the alternator. It was just the battery. The mechanic didn't hear any squealing noises, but ....

he heard a knock in the engine and they don't repair engines there so ...

I called the dealer and I'm taking it into that shop in the morning, and ...

the computers at the office still don't work.

No comments: