Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some people!

My department at the Dumass Corporation was recently merged with another department.  For some reason, that other department thinks they are better than us.  And obviously they're not.

I don't know why some of the staff their try to be aggravating.  I have a suspicion it's because they're jealous and/or intimidated by us, but another thought is that they're just not particularly nice people.

They just try to be contrary.  One of our staff, call him Larry, is trying to re-create forms for both departments to use.  One of the forms has a date at the top.  Curly, from the the other department, didn't understand what date should go on the form.  Larry patiently explained that it was the date the form was completed.  Curly then demanded that the date be removed because it wasn't needed.  Even Curly's own co-workers thought that a date was necessary so Curly demanded it be moved to the bottom of the form.  Larry ignored him.

What else are you going to do?  Those people are real Dumass material.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hello. I am an older lady as well. Happy to see your blogging. I enjoyed what I read.