Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm boring

I've got nothing to write about.   I'd say all the excitement has gone out of my life, but I never had any to start with.

Work is the same old give-me-my-paycheck-and-let-me-go-home sort of job.  I like the work I do, but the job is sucking the life out of me. 

I'm taking a photography course, but I'm not far enough along in it to be able to talk about it.  It's been too cold to take any pictures to see if I've learned anything. 

The book I'm currently reading is fiction.  The premise is a little upsetting - about a large national business that gets larger and its CEO gets richer by killing 1,000 of its employees in a little factory in a little town in Ohio.  The mass murder is fiction, but in many ways large companies are murdering the hopes and dreams and lives of people everyday through down-sizing, cutting benefits and salaries.  While the greedy little CEOs get richer.

I've been watching Season 7 of Thomas Magnum, PI (it was on sale for 75% off).  Since I watched the Wagon Train DVDs I haven't watched much current TV.  The old shows are so much better than what's on the air today.  You don't realize how much better till you see the old shows again.  You don't realize how much less sex was on TV just 20 - 25 years ago until you see this show with 4 bachelors on it.  (You meaning me, of course.)

I haven't had breakfast yet and it's almost lunch time.  I suppose I could eat brunch.  That's about as exciting as my day is going to get.

No comments: