Sunday, December 18, 2005

School Daze

The weekend is half over and I haven't got my homework done yet.

I have two young friends who are currently in college. Two over-achieving friends who think they've done badly if they slip to an A- average. I'm sure they have all their work done by 9 o'clock Friday night every week.

Don't you just hate people like that? The ones that ruin the "grade curve" for everybody else. The ones that always shoot their hands up before the instructor finishes asking a question. The ones that finish the tests first and then sit there smiling smugly to themselves as you struggle to finish the first question. You know they're going to say, "I hope I did all right on that test. I didn't have any time to study." as surely as you know they're going to get 100.

Just kidding! I love those nerds. Heck, I used to be one. This is just my way of saying "Congratulations! Your grades this term were exemplary."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to congratulate them as well! Job well done!