Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some Days are Golden, Some Not So Much

It's almost time for The Rifleman to start so I don't have time to write anything good so I'll just whine. I had a not-so-good day at work today.

In the first place, I didn't sleep well so I got up late & got to work later than usual. Then the computer started acting up shortly after I got there. After less than 2 hours of working, I couldn't get anything at all to work right, I had to do something for one of the other staff members because he failed to do it himself - twice, then I was called in the manager's office & was my usual hot-headed self. Which always makes me feel bad because I'm such a sweet old lady.

My computer still wasn't working, so I rebooted, but then I couldn't get back in because I was "locked out" and needed to have my password reset. And by then, it was time to go do community service.

When I got back after lunch, nobody's computer was working and I had to be able to use somebody else's computer to unlock my computer but since nobody else could get in - neither could I. But it didn't really matter because I had to go back to the manager's office to help with a special project that gives me a headache.

Finally, I got to come home. And if they've pre-empted The Rifleman, well all I can say is Watch Out!





I just checked and the show's on so excuse me, folks, while I watch some old fashioned, wholesome, shoot-em-up fun.

No comments: