Friday, October 12, 2007

Feelin' hot! hot! hot!

Did you hear about the Georgia man who claims the iPod in his pocket set his pants on fire? Thankfully, the man’s skin was only slightly singed and the manufacturer is replacing the iPod for free.

Since the man wasn’t hurt, this story is just begging for jokes. See how many you can come up with in 5 minutes.

Here are mine:

  • Man, you got one hot butt.
  • Money actually burned a hole in his pocket.
  • If you saw a man with his pants on fire, would you point and yell “Liar! Liar!”
  • Gives a new perspective to a radio DJ use of the phrase “hot tunes”.
  • Are you excited to see me or is that a fire in your pocket?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mo...a few things.
1. Happy Birthday (yesterday). I don't like to say belated because it sounds weird.
2. I literally read your blog for the past 15 months. (not word for word of course, I don't have that kind of attention span)
3. I love the picture of your brother w/the parrot. I'm sorry you've had to suffer through that loss.
4. You hate your job. (again?, still?, now?) Are you ever going to find the perfect match?

Miss you! I hope you get this message! I'm not as internet savvy as you...and it took me a while to string the right google search words together to reconnect w/this blog spot!!!
You really should be proud of me!

Later gator!

Anonymous said...

By the way...I should have said that I read 15 mos. worth of your blog in the past 1 1/2 hours. The boys are getting ticked...I have to go make breakfast!

Mo said...

Hey, I'm glad somebody's reading this - even if it's just once a year! Even though I don't blog very frequently, 15 months worth made for a lot of reading.

I've been looking for the perfect job for over 30 years and either (1) I'm too picky, (2) it's not out there, or (3) I just haven't found it yet. (But I came close once or twice.)

Mo