Thursday, October 11, 2007

Odd news

Yesterday was my birthday. I don't know how I got to be this old without learning how to live.

This is the 413th posting on this blog. I think it may be my last, but I would like to go to 500. I don't see my writing improving; actually, I think it's deteriorated. I started this blog as a way to write something every day, but you may have noticed that I'm lucky to write once or twice a week now.

Maybe I'll wait till the end of the year. Procrastination is my best trait so I might as well put off quitting.

1 comment:

Andrew Comeau said...

You don't seem to be doing too badly. You're certainly updating your blog more than I update my blog / site.

Besides, not everyone is addicted to blogging and from reading over some of your posts, it sounds like you're spending more time actually living than you are writing about it ... :-) ... that's a good thing.

Andrew