Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back in the day

I had the day off work today and while I was sitting around watching game shows the name "John Davidson" popped into my head. In case you don't remember, he used to be the host of a game show on TV and had a singing career. I haven't heard of him for years so Googled him to see if he was still alive.

He is, and so is his singing career. Based on the list of bookings in January and February, he's still very popular. (Probably with old people as most, if not all, of the sites were in Arizona and Florida and he is 69.)

I saw him once in concert with my friend, Helen, at the state fair. I wish Helen was here now so we could discuss how much he looks the same, 30 years later. And how he looks different. See for yourself. (Is it just me, or do you think he's wearing pink lipstick now?)


No comments: