Friday, February 27, 2009

Some days you just don't want to get out of bed

You know I work for the Dumass company, right? Well, they recently installed a new application that I need to do my work. Without it, I can't work on any of my projects. I can use it from 8 - 9, then others in the company across the nation start using it and then nobody can use it because it can't handle the work load.

This new application took them over a year to complete because they screwed up the first time and had to get a bigger, faster model and it still doesn't work. And if it doesn't work, neither do I.

Now, some people don't have a problem with that. Some people in my office can play on the internet , or play solitaire, or twiddle their thumbs all day and be perfectly happy as long as they can still take an hour and a half lunch, leave an hourly early and still get a paycheck.

I can't do that. An hour tops of fooling around and I'm ready to send in my resignation and tell the Dumass company to stop being such a dumass company. I'm such a schmuck!

No comments: