Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy birthday to me...

or birthday musings.

Yesterday was my birthday. That means I'm older than I was this time last week. But then, so are you.

I didn't have chocolate cake on my birthday. A big disappointment. But then, I had a chocolate pudding cup before I went to bed. Not the same thing at all.

I got a new game for my birthday, but I don't like it. It's for stupid people.
I didn't get a pony. Nor a bicycle. Nor a Betsy McCall doll. And I didn't get a piano or a set of drums. But then, I didn't get underwear either. Six or sixty, birthday presents of underwear aren't that great. Super Hero underpants and lingere are different.

I had a picnic on my birthday. That was nice. Cool, but nice.

Mike bought me lunch on Wednesday for my birthday. He's sweet like that. He buys me lunch even when it's not my birthday.

I got some nice cards and emails from friends and family. Reminding me I was older.

No comments: