Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's cold outside

Not so very cold, but too cold for comfort.  And it's a typical Indiana November gray-day.  I shouldn't complain because this November has been fairly sunny, give or take a few days of rain, fog, and yucky, but I haven't seen snow yet.  Snow is OK in it's place and that's outside with me inside.

I went to the store earlier today.  I put on a top and a sweater, thought about it, then put took off the sweater and the top and put on a vest, then the top and the sweater.  I put my ol' faithful jacket on over that.  I should be ashamed to be seen in public wearing that jacket, but I'm not.

 It was 42 degrees outside, not freezing, but no where near warm.  The first person I saw as I was driving away was a kid in shorts and a sweatshirt playing with a soccer ball.  Teen-agers are stupid.  The next person I saw was a twenty-some year old in a short sleeve knit top and blue jeans.  Twenty-some year old girls are stupid.

Old ladies are warm.

No comments: