Sunday, November 14, 2010

whatareyagonnado

I didn't sleep well last night. Well, technically, I slept well, I didn't sleep long.

Once I woke up before 5 AM, I started obsessing about the Dumass Corporation employees who like to live up to the company name.  I know I shouldn't.  I know it's not mature.  I know it's not healthy.  I know it won't solve anything.  But ...... whatareyagonnado?

Anyway, after 45 minutes of tossing and turning and teeth grinding, I got up.

I went back to bed about 3 this afternoon because I was so sleepy I felt ill despite the nap I took while watching  Planet Earth: Oceans.   It was so light in the room I didn't think I could sleep, but I did and when I woke it was so dark in the room I thought I'd slept into the middle of night, but it was only 6.

It gets dark so early now.  If you ask me, this is when we need to spend some of that daylight we saved all summer.

But ...... whatareyagonnado?

No comments: