Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's not as cold as yesterday when the high was 5 degrees below freeze-your-butt-off, but it's still cold! 

I started a post on Monday for Martin Luther King's Day of Service, but I got side tracked and it was only one line plus one word.  Unfortunately, I can't remember what caught my attention and made me abandon the post, but I know it wasn't contributing my services to anything worthwhile.  I have often felt I should be doing something of a charitable nature.  Everyone should give something back to the world.  If you didn't get a chance to serve on MLK Monday, watch a 1 minute video at Campbells' adDress Your Heart.  That's all you have to do and Campbells will donate $1 to Go Red for Women. 

To those of you who did get off your butts and honor Mr.  King's ideals by giving of yourselves Monday, bless your heart!

No comments: