Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween Leftovers

Did you hear about the cannibal who was expelled from school? He was buttering up his teacher.

What did the cannibal do when he saw an "All you can eat" restaurant? He had 2 waiters and a busboy.

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? No, silly, they eat the fingers separately.

What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs.

What do little ghosts drink? Evaporated milk. (That's why they can evaporate into thin air - get it?)

What do ghosts put on top of an ice cream sundae? Whipped scream.

What does a vampire never order at a restaurant? A stake sandwich.

HALLOWEEN TRAGEDY

I am not scared of goblins or ghouls
and things that go bump in the night

Werewolves and bats and witches and such
do not give me much of a fright.

But there is this one thing that scares me to death
and only this one thing I fear

And that's to open my fridge at night
and find that I'm all out of beer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So your telling me that you always hve beer.....What are you doing for the colts game?