Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Two gloves don't necessarily equal a pair.

I told you it was cold this past weekend. I decided it was time to find my winter gloves, so I searched through the winter accessories box and found a pair. They didn't match and they were both for the right hand, so I dug around some more. I found another pair, but they didn't match each other or the first pair. They were uni-hand, so I could have worn them ... if I didn't mind one brown glove and one red glove. Which I don't, but they weren't warm enough so I pretended I did.

But, ya know what? I went shopping & the first store I stopped at had gloves on sale! So I got two pairs. One warm pair, and one even warmer pair. I wore the warm pair out today. And, know what? I want a matching hat, scarf, and coat. Those gloves sure felt good, and warm!

Know what else? I can only find one of them now.

Dang it!

No comments: