Monday, September 22, 2008

Time isn't what it used to be

Did you know today was the first day of fall?

I just found out a few minutes ago and it took me by surprise. I don't know why because I know what day of the month it is (which is unusual for me) and I knew that fall was coming. I just didn't expect it this soon.

I think it's probably the weather that has me befuddled It's over 80 degrees here which is about 10 degrees warmer (at least to me) than it should be. I need to find some fall clothes that are summer weight. Good luck to me.

It's time for the time to change away from DST, but it will be another month, month and a half, before that happens. It's already affecting my internal clock because it's dark in the morning when I have to get out of bed. When I wake up befuddled that it's 7:30 and still dark I have to tell myself, "Oh, it's really 6:30." and then I call politicians dirty names.

Leave the time alone.

If you want to change something, change the calendar so that all the months have the same number of days. Nobody knows what day it is anyway.

No comments: