Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little of this, a little of that

I saw a flock of robins on the way home yesterday. I don't know if they were coming or going so I don't know if they were early or late. All I know is they'd better head south or risk freezing their little tail feathers.

Last night I had a dream we were buying beef roasts in a vending machine at the bank. Not cooked beef, but raw roasts like you'd buy at the grocery store. I don't know if this was a commentary on the price of beef, or something I ate for supper.

I'm working on a training presentation for my co-workers for an application I haven't used much. I've been provided with training activities that were created by our company's "professional trainer", but I'm confused. I have one set of activities that's for everybody to use and I have one for advanced users. The only difference I can find is that one for everybody is 5 pages and the one for advanced user is 6 pages - but the 6th page is blank. That's the Dumass company for you.

No comments: