Saturday, December 06, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeee

I recently bought myself a Wii. It's suppose to be good for old people. Gives them a way to get exercise in the security of their own homes.

Just walking around the box it came in is more exercise than I usually get.

A negative thing about the Wii is that like most toys today, you can't just get a Wii and be set. You have to buy accessories and additional games. Like it was a kid. The Wii Fit is hot right now. The reviews claim it makes exercising fun and motivates you to exercise daily.

Unless you're lucky, about the only exercise you can get from Wii Fit is if you go shopping every day and search the stores for it. It's almost impossible to find at a retail store or on-line, but eBay always seems to have plenty. Do you find that a tad suspicious? At least you can exercise your mind trying to figure out why.

Anyway instead of Wii Fit, I bought the game set Active Life: Outdoor Challenge.

I prefer to call it by it's real name "Are you trying to kill yourself, you crazy old woman?"

I got tired just reading the instructions and almost caused myself bodily injury trying to figure out how I was supposed to jump in the air with both feet while simultaneously touching one hand to the floor in a parody of snowboarding.

You want me to get that on film, don't you?

Trust me - it ain't gonna happen.

No comments: