Sunday, August 30, 2009

Too Much Information

I finished watching season one of She Spies last weekend. The last few episodes were so in-your-face ridiculous that I laughed out loud. Now I need season two but they haven't released it yet and have no plans to do so. The spy handler in season two was much easier on the eyes to an old lady like me. He wasn't as funny as Jack from season one, but you can't have everything.

Would that be spy handler or spy wrangler? How would that look on your resume?

I made a shopping list yesterday morning before I went to Target. All I had on it was laxative and toilet paper. That struck me as really funny. Sensible, but funny.

I had a stopped-up drain that neither the plunger or a plunger-in-a-jar (ie, chemical drain cleaner) didn't make a dent in. While grocery shopping yesterday I found this long skinny plastic rod for $3 or $4 that promised to unclog my drain without nasty chemicals. It actually worked. It pulled back a hairball half the size of Cleveland. I swear I don't know why I'm not bald, losing that much hair. In the old days, I would have used a wire coat hanger (cost: free), but I don't have any. They're one of those things from the good-ol'-days, I guess.

I'm having chicken and noodles for Sunday dinner.

No comments: