Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boston Creme Pie

When I was at the grocery store last week, I noticed they had Boston Cream Pies on sale from a national brand pie company. 

I don't know why they are called "pies" because they are cakes, even though they come in a pie tin.  Boston claims it was actually created there or at least somewhere in Massachusetts and it's been the official state desert since 1996.

But I digress.  I don't like Boston Cream Pies.  I don't know why I don't like them, but I don't.   I like cake, I like pudding, I like chocolate and that's all there is to these pies. So I should like Boston Cream Pies. I mean, What's not to like?

I bought one of the pies just to see if I was wrong. 

I was right.  I didn't like it.  So I got to say to myself, "See?  I told you so.  Why don't you ever listen to me?"

No comments: