Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sometimes all she does is complain

Sometimes I feel like all I do is complain.  But it's not my fault that people are so blasted irritating.  It's not my fault that they've exceeded my crap tolerance for one lifetime.

Sometimes I know I have no right to complain.  Things could be so much worse.  I'm fairly healthy - most of the time.  I still have a brain that works - most of the time.  The little voices inside my head don't really bother me - most of the time.  Except ....

Sometimes when they tell me I'm ungrateful for the blessings I have.  When they tell me to suck it up and stop my whining.   They don't really bother me then, it's just that

Sometimes they tell me I can't.  And that I never will.  That I'm too old and I wasted my youth waiting for some time to happen.  That I'm too stupid and it's too late to learn now.   That I'm too short, too wide, too too.

Sometimes I just like complaining. 

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I like your blog..I've been reading them for at least a good hour.
They are very entertaining. Some are very heartfelt. They are genuine and just plain, dare I say the word, "cool."

If you get a chance, feel free to check out my blog. www.letmewashyourfeet.blogspot.com

I know what you mean about the job thing. I am having faith that Jesus is going to deliver me from mine some day too. I believe in work. Hard work. But just ask Him to help you until He gives you another opportunity for something differnt.
Keep blogging :) :)