Friday, April 27, 2012

Dull, Dull, Dull

They've changed the way blogger looks to create new posts, update old ones, check the stats, etc.  It looks yucky and nothing is where it's supposed to be.  Besides, I can't read that pale black font they use on the pale gray background.  

I detest the trend of using washed out colors.  I first saw those sickly pale pastels in magazines and now they are invading the web.  Why would designers want to use colors that bore you to death?

See how dull this is?  Can't even read it, can you?
Is this better?   See how dull this is?

Did I make my point about pale on pale?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks irritating, but I haven't been on blogger very long. I started a blog at wordpress today because I liked the layout and colors. I'm just experimenting to see which I prefer.

Mo said...

That's kind of funny - I was going to look at Wordpress today to see if I thought I would like it better, but I got sidetracked so never got there. Keep me posted on your opinion.