Thursday, June 21, 2007

No recess for the elderly

I'm running behind this week. Well, not so much running as just lagging. Faithful readers know I rarely run.

I had two on-line courses start Wednesday and I'm already behind. I was so excited to be taking the classes I could hardly stand it, then at the last minute something came up and I couldn't get to them yesterday. Luckily, reports were running slow today so I managed to do the reading for the writing class, and there was no assignment for the first night.

I should be working on the programming course, but I'm savoring the anticipation. I'm afraid that I'll find it too simple or too hard, but I'm expecting it to be just right. So I savor the anticipation in case my expectations are shattered.

You got to take your good moments and make 'em last.

No comments: