Monday, June 04, 2007

WARNING

I was listening to TV while I was writing that last post. I finally got up to see what was on because I could not believe how stupid it was. It was that new show Creature Comforts.

I really, really, REALLY hope this is the last week it is on. I know it's just the first week, but it's so bad it's makes me not want to watch TV at all because it's polluting the airwaves.

If you haven't seen it or the previews, Creature Comforts is an animated show with cute little animal characters. The critters will probably appeal to children, but it's not a kid's show despite being on at 8 PM. Here's an example of one of their jokes: I'm bi-sexual. I like to buy sex. Believe it or not, that's not the worst thing I heard before I changed channels. But even worse are the voices. I'm still cringing.

No comments: